Once I spotted Will Ferrell and Jason Sudeikis though, I pretty much quit paying attention to the game and spent the entire time taking pictures of them.
Saturday morning we got up early and met Jeremy's mom and headed over to the Children's Museum. Shelby wanted to take her time at each thing, but Joey had other plans. I swear you'd think she had ADD the way she was running from one thing to the next. Luckily Jeremy's mom was there to help us out so one of us could always be with Joey.
(Hey, here's Shelby 4 years ago in the same place...)
(Ok, back to present day...)
The ride back was so windy and cold, and Joey was so tired, so she kind of had a meltdown. Thankfully she fell asleep and took a pretty nice nap so we could enjoy a delicious dinner at Superior Grill. (Seriously, I think I gained five pounds from all the food we ate on this trip.) It was great to spend a whole day doing tourist-y things with Jeremy's mom (I guess we are technically tourists now!). It made me remember that we need to do these kinds of things in Dallas. You always take the tourist attractions for granted, then wish you had done them once you move!
On the way home on Sunday we got to stop at Brianne's house for a couple hours. She made us a yummy lunch and the girls got to play. Seriously, Brianne. Move to Texas already.
| Shelby's hair is killing me. I can't wait the "bangs" she cut grow out so we can cut her hair and even it out. |

3 comments:
I wish we could move to Texas! Then Claire would get off my back about not having anyone to play with.
I LOVE your hair super long like that!
Bri- Shelby would be in HEAVEN.
Katie - Thanks! Pretty much laziness on my part. I'm too lazy to make a hair appointment!
Post a Comment