Monday, January 16, 2012

Poor Shelby

She is going to kill me later in life when she finds out I posted this story for all friends and family to read.  It is just too funny NOT to.  And, just to warn you now, it's a poop story.  Sorry.  But what kind of mom would I be if I didn't have at  least ONE poop story on record?

So yesterday Shelby was having some...stomach issues.  (Which actually is odd because she has been eating more prunes lately.  Anyway...)  So after she had been in the bathroom a while, Jeremy went in to check on her.  After about five minutes he came busting out of the bathroom laughing his head off.  I asked him what happened.  He said Shelby had been trying and trying to go, to the point of getting red in the face.  Finally she said, "Ohhhh...I think Jesus should have made my booty bigger!".  Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!  The things that come out of kids' mouths. 

1 comment:

Jordan said...

hahaha!!! That is hilarious!!