Shelby made me laugh because Fred Flinstone's it and runs and then throws the ball. I also loved how she got on the floor to watch her ball, then celebrated with a booty dance.
Joey makes me laugh because Jeremy said her ball would go sooooo slowly down the lane that she would get bored and either sit down or lay down and watch it. Too funny.
Joey has been begging us every day for the past month or so to take her to the zoo, but it has been too cold, and then we had a baby. Last Saturday we had gorgeous weather, but I was exhausted and couldn't even get myself ready before 2 pm, so it didn't happen. I felt so bad all week because I really wanted them to be able to get out of the house and do something fun. So today, even though it was cold, gray, and there was a chance of rain, we went to the zoo anyway. We had to bundle up, but it was great that there were no crowds and we could let Joey out of the stroller to run without fear of her getting lost in a crowd. Lucy slept peacefully in the stroller the whole time.
| I have been trying to get more pictures of Lucy when she is awake, but photographing newborns is hard!! |
![]() |
| So I got this really blurry shot of Lucy and realized how much it looks like me in these (also blurry) pictures from 1982. |

No comments:
Post a Comment