Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Patchy

I love the Fall and all the activities that come with it.  I usually try to cram in so many activities that by Halloween day we are all sick of costumes and candy.  This year, however, I feel like we are just busier than ever.  This morning I realized today was literally our last day to be able to even go to a pumpkin patch (since Jeremy will be out of town again tomorrow), so as soon as we were done with work we packed the girls in the car and got to the pumpkin patch an hour before they closed.  It wasn't a huge place (actually, it was the same place Joey went on her field trip), but it was perfect for Lucy to run around hugging the pumpkins and chasing the girls through the hay maze.  We bought one large pumpkin for $10, because I felt we should pay something for letting us hang out at their patch, and then headed to Aldi where we bought 6 more pumpkins of the same size for $9.  Haha!









No comments: